 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 464 (-20)
  Sacramento Brick Builders Library Display & Sept. Meeting Info

Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have set up a small display at the Arden- Dimmick Library, where we had our last meeting. If you visit (URL) our website> you'll see a link to a gallery of photos of the display. Also, this is an (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

  Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

(...) The Valley Fair store is still not open, but the one in Hillsdale Mall is, and both stores are using the same brick. Russell BayLUG/BayLTC (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

(...) Well, I made it to LEGOLAND California. It was great. I took about 550 photos and have now posted over 530 of them to Brickshelf. (URL) main folder is not public because I have been deleting pictures as I moved them into the seperate folders. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Lego Store bricks for, CA and Washington wanted

I am looking to get my hands on as many bricks as I can of the Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo, CA. store (and soon to be open Valley Fair store) and Bellevue Washington store bricks. I have maaaaaany Legoland CA bricks to trade as well as 2003 store (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Living in Berkeley

Hi Bram, According to BayLUG's website, we'll be meeting at the Fremont library on Saturday, October 9th. Nothing official is planned until then, but maybe we could have some kind of informal get together in September... Anybody interested? (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Living in Berkeley

Hey all, I've been living in Berkeley for about a week now, getting settled in a bit. Any events coming up? --Bram (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  LEGO Company's Retail Division Expands throughout (Northern) California

Bill, Mat, Scott as well as anyone else in Northern California, Did you see the link that Rob Antonishen <ffaat@sympatico.del...ispart.ca> posted earlier about a news article he read from a Google News service. To cut to the chase, it says.... "LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

  Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st

(...) I don't suppose you were up for training LEGO retail employees? Mat (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Meeting

ParLUGment folk, Sorry I missed the meeting this week, but I did manage to get to a LUG meeting just 2 days prior to the ParLUGment one. I got to meet with the BayLUG folk on Saturday, and meet many of their members, see lots of MOC's, see pictures (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: PAB Selection?

(...) Thanks for the info. I am really looking forward to seeing LEGOLAND and my first PAB. :-) By the way, BayLUG members, are there any PAB's in Northern California? Thanks. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st

(...) Oh - I thought it was a national chain, like Pizza Hut. Anyway, they're not fabulous. Never heard of Ground Round. (...) Caltrain and BART are pretty good, especially if SF is your destination. You can get a $6 pass that gives you unlimited (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st

(...) Bill, The only NY comparision I wanted to make was against Pizza--just a little barb and comment on Pizza. I've been to a few places doing this training, and each one is different--that's the best part! I prefer to go for more local places (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: PAB Selection?

(...) Funny you should mention that--I was there yesterday and they just got in a bunch of new items...including windows, doors, wheels, tires, minifigs, and those weird newish flower pieces. The selection right now is at an all-time high, I think. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st

(...) Cars are useful for getting *to* SF, but not for getting around *in* SF. You're much better off riding the excellent subways, trolleys, and buses than trying to find a parking space in SF. Having a car in SF is almost as much of a liability as (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st

(...) Hm...this sounds like it might be fun... I'll be training employees with my training parter (who just happens to be a GMLTC member...now, if you're wondering what a "training team" of a NGLTC/Dixielug member and GMLTC member are doing...just (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  PAB Selection?

Has anybody checked out the Pick-A-Brick selection at LEGOLAND recently? I'm wondering if they have anything like windows, doors, foliage, or other similarly town related parts? Thanks. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

(...) I will have to see what I am doing that weekend closer to the date - I will try to keep it clear ;) The downtown Disney (Anaheim) store is outside the park, there is a shopping area they have set up and it is in there (different parking also, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

(...) Looks like I'll be heading to LL CA for the Aug 7-8 weekend. I'll be staying over at a friend's place (from Ottawa) in LA, and then he's going to accompany me to LL CA on Saturday. Not sure what time we'll arrive, but I'll be carrying a cell, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Sacramento Brick Builders July 18th meeting photos online

Hi all, Sacramento Brick Builders had our July meeting on Sunday the 18th. I've got pictures and a brief description up on our website, (URL) . The turnout was one of our biggest so far, and we had some new folks show up. I also would like everyone (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st

PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA! :-) Russell BayLUB/BayLTC (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact