 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 457
Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, William R. Ward wrote:
Scott Lyttle writes:

Once we meet up, I'll drop the official bomb on what I'm doing in San
Jose...trust me..y'all will LOVE it!  (oops, bit of southern speak getting
out..:)

I'm anxious to hear what it is!

I don't suppose you were up for training LEGO retail employees?

Mat