 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 445
Re: NGLTC/Dixielug member coming to Bay area July 30-Aug 1st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:34:54 GMT

PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA! :-)

Russell
BayLUB/BayLTC

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, William R. Ward wrote:
Oddly enough, we already had another person email to say they would be
in the area over the same period (Tim Strutt).  The 31st sounds
destined to happen at this rate...

Scott Lyttle writes:
If you're not familiar with me, I'm an NGLTC and dixielug member, and I'm going
to be making a quick visit to the San Jose area July 30-Aug 1st on official
business (conducting employee training).  Wouldn't mind meeting up with a few
folks on Saturday night, July 31st if possible.  As I've never been to the bay
area, I was hoping to get to San Francisco--I've had requests from friends that
I have to bring back some Ghirardelli chocolate.