 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 458
457  |  459
Subject:
LEGO Company's Retail Division Expands throughout (Northern) California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:51:29 GMT

Bill, Mat, Scott as well as anyone else in Northern California,

Did you see the link that Rob Antonishen <ffaat@sympatico.deletethispart.ca>
posted earlier about a news article he read from a Google News service.  To
cut to the chase, it says....

"LEGO fans in the San Francisco Bay Area can look forward to new store
openings at
    the Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara,
    the Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo and
    the Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton."

Maybe this is old news for anyone that happened to meet up with Scott when
he was in the Bay Area earlier this month.  Unfortunately, it doesn't
mention when the Grand Opening is, but it should be pretty soon as the
article is dated 8/24.  Hopefully on my next trip to the Bay Area, I can
stop in and see the new layout for the store that is mentioned in the
complete article.

For the complete article, click here...
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040824005456&newsLang=en

Ray