 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 456
455  |  457
Subject:
Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:00:46 GMT

ParLUGment folk,

Sorry I missed the meeting this week, but I did manage to get to a LUG
meeting just 2 days prior to the ParLUGment one.
I got to meet with the BayLUG folk on Saturday, and meet many of their
members, see lots of MOC's, see pictures of Train Shows, and even buy
some LEGO.   :-)
Here's a picture of those who attended.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Meetings/BayLUG/baylug040731.jpg
People in the picture are, from left to right; back row - Me (Tim), Bill,
Kenny, Charles E, Bruce, Russell, Charles, middle row - John, Tristan,
Jillian, and front center - Zonker.
After the meeting I followed Zonker back to his place and got to see his
LEGO room, collection (with plenty of sorting bins/drawers, very nice),
and his "shelf" train, running on a shelf all the way around the room.
Thanks again Zonker. That was cool to see. I am inspired to do one of my
own now.
Play well.

Tim Strutt