 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 460
Re: Living in Berkeley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:00:47 GMT

Hi Bram,
According to BayLUG's website, we'll be meeting at the Fremont library on
Saturday, October 9th. Nothing official is planned until then, but maybe we
could   have some kind of informal get together in September... Anybody
interested?

Greetings,
David