 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8900
Re: rtlToronto14 AC rule change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
One possible downside would be; if Chris' robot got stuck in the rice, he could
lift the power cord, give it a slight tug, and suddenly, it's unstuck.

We spend an inordinate amout of time discussing rules for situations that never
happen.  Nobody cheats.  Plus, I've noticed over time that the rules that are
followed during the actual contest are not exactly what was posted. Game day is
usually quite dynamic.