 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8891
Re: rtlToronto14 AC rule change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:07:23 GMT

If no robots drive into that area, that's no problem.  If someone does, and it
gets tangled in your cable, it's an immediate forfeit to the tanglee.

Calum

OK, i don't want to sound like one of those guys that digs for loop holes.  Unlike
SOME people who build self balancing robots.... BUT.

;)  <--- sorry steve.

if i lay on the ground 1 AC line. and some other robot just drives over it. AND DOES
NOT GET TANGLED in it.  do I still lose?

Chris
King of some other NG