 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8576
Re: Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:00:56 GMT

Dave K
-who really does want to meet Larry for the *first* time, unlike most of you,
who have already met him

Dave, its no big deal.

Larry's Ok.  nothing to write home about.  a train guy. and we all know what train guys
are like.

I hear train guys do it as smooth as rails...

K, that wasn't nearly as good as I hoped.

Btw, we just got hit with SoBig F virus.  I tell people and I tell people and I
tell people to not open attachments if they're unsure.

"But it said something cool!"

Yeah, and now our systems are bogging down.

Btw, at this exact moment, I don't like Microsoft at all.

Dave K

oh man.....

oops.

did this get posted....

geesh.

Uhh I mean Larry's a fine guy. Just keep him away from the ladies.  otherwise he wont
talk about cool lego trains.

Chris

:)

:)