 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8561
Re: Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:20:40 GMT

<snip>

Hey Larry,

I think it would be a Good Thing(tm) to come out and see you.  Work's becoming a
little less busy--most systems are patched and I'm not putting in extremely long
days, so there's tonight, and tomorrow night when I'm free.  Maybe Allan would
like to pick out one of those two days.  Unfortunately, prior committments on
Thursday evening, and Friday you're heading back.

But I like the coffee idea.

Dave K

D'oh!

Laidlaw MIS guy is leaving the company, having 'bye bye' dinner tomorrow night
after work.

So is tonight still open for you?

I'm available, but I just want to make sure we have time to arrange a meeting
time/place.

My first thought was the Chapters on King, just south of the small Connestoga
campus there.  It has the usual Starbucks for coffee, and a nice relaxed
atmosphere which is condusive to chat. (1)

So here's my thought....

Larry, if you can reply this afternoon, let us know if the above plan works for
you.  I'm suggesting 6:30 or 7:00 (only because that's when I can be there - you
guys can arrive whenever you like).  Also, Dave, does the location etc. work for
you?

I'll look for replies up to about 5:00 or 5:30 today... which still gives me
time to set out for Waterloo.  Later than that and I think it might be better
(for me anyway) to put it off to tomorrow night or Thursday.

Let me know what you guys think.

Allan

Here's a map showing the place I'm thinking of:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D28E252A5