 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8575
Re: Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:47:55 GMT

Dave K
-who really does want to meet Larry for the *first* time, unlike most of you,
who have already met him

Dave, its no big deal.

Larry's Ok.  nothing to write home about.  a train guy. and we all know what train guys
are like.

oh man.....

oops.

did this get posted....

geesh.

Uhh I mean Larry's a fine guy. Just keep him away from the ladies.  otherwise he wont
talk about cool lego trains.

Chris

:)

:)