 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8560
Re: Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:05:49 GMT

<snip>

Hey Larry,

I think it would be a Good Thing(tm) to come out and see you.  Work's becoming a
little less busy--most systems are patched and I'm not putting in extremely long
days, so there's tonight, and tomorrow night when I'm free.  Maybe Allan would
like to pick out one of those two days.  Unfortunately, prior committments on
Thursday evening, and Friday you're heading back.

But I like the coffee idea.

Dave K

D'oh!

Laidlaw MIS guy is leaving the company, having 'bye bye' dinner tomorrow night
after work.

Here's some cute info--been in 'puters his entire life (he's about 55 now) and
in Sept. he's going to Boston to 'go back to school'--Seminary!  He wants to be
in the priesthood.

I think that's pretty nifty.

Anyway, tomorrow night's booked.

Dave K