 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8565
Re: Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

Anyway, tomorrow night's booked.

So it's kinda sounding like if we want you in the mix, it's tonite or nothing.
That works for me... I just need to know where to go and when. (coffee time
rather than dinner sounds fine, except I may have to jet at 10 PM for a
conference call, or maybe not, I bet it may be cancelled)

So ya, let's do tonite. I am not opposed to heading in the Toronto direction
some... just need guidance. You all pick the time and place and post about it,
ok? The net connection for me here is spotty right now, this client appears to
be under a DoS attack at the moment according to their admins so who knows. I
can check from my hotel later this PM though before heading out.

How's that work for everyone else?

This DoS attack appears to be everywhere right now--Laidlaw is getting some
adverse networking stuff happening as we speak.  Perhaps a new virus is in the
mix, which is great considering I'm just putting the final touches on our 500+
systems for last week's Blaster.

Sometimes the life as an IS guy...

I'll do a little research to seek a good locale

Dave K