 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8532
8531  |  8533
Subject:
Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:18:32 GMT

Hi guys...

I apparently will be in Waterloo ON all week (as soon as I get there, I'm going
to drive rather than fly).

Any chance for a get together? Drop me a note or post here, I'll be watching.
(I'll check via dial in assuming I can suss out how to dial in, never used
EarthLink in Canada yet, or from work...)