 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8566
Re: Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Hi guys...

I apparently will be in Waterloo ON all week (as soon as I get there, I'm going
to drive rather than fly).

Hey Larry, Did we not see you like two weeks ago? ;)

I'm just getting caught up on the posts for the past few days.... I cannot make
tonight, but is any one intrested in trucking down Wednesday or Thursday night
to beat up (errr... Bug... ok, Talk to Larry?)

Jeff VW

Any chance for a get together? Drop me a note or post here, I'll be watching.
(I'll check via dial in assuming I can suss out how to dial in, never used
EarthLink in Canada yet, or from work...)