 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8434
Re: HI, Dave, HI Iain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:27:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:

===8<---

If it makes any difference, I'm running a Win2k Pro /w SP4; tried using the
ActiveX under VB6.0 and VC++6.0; tested on both Com ports, however I did not
try to 'play' with the port settings; the serial cable is about 2m long and
is light-gray in color :)

I'm just relieved that someone might actually understand how to get these things
working.

It's a bit unnerving to think of how complicated this all is, though.  Argh.
Too bad there can't be like, NQC for ControlLab.

OnFwd(OUT_Q);

    Iain