 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8435
Re: HI, Dave, HI Iain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:41:42 GMT

I'm just relieved that someone might actually understand how to get these things
working.

It's a bit unnerving to think of how complicated this all is, though.  Argh.
Too bad there can't be like, NQC for ControlLab.

OnFwd(OUT_Q);

    Iain

don't worry Iain, give me some time and I'll have it all worked out.

I cant think that i might have got one of these and will have to learn Java to use
it.
what next?  I'll have to learn Forth or something.....

(smirk)

Chris