 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8465
Re: HI, Dave, HI Iain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

I thought I mentioned that I had a fully functional Java driver for the
Control Lab.

I use 2 dos windows (one to run "java Test", the other "javac
Test.java") and a text window.

For the record, I use TextPad, not Notepad.  It has syntax
highlighting.  BTW, EDIT (from a third dos prompt?) works fine, too.

I dunno, doesn't get much simpler than that.

: crying sounds coming from corner :

    Iain