 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8428
8427  |  8429
Subject:
HI, Dave, HI Iain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:35:11 GMT

Guys!!!

don't worry, be happy.

sure, Calum, and John, and a few others are gone.

its OK.

we still have each other.

we'll always have Project X.

oh, and I'm sure Steve H will pipe in with some inane comment.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?