 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7925
Re: Laandscaping is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:07:57 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

David Koudys wrote:

So this is what I did in my spare time...

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Looks great!

It comes apart in sections just like Dereks--which actually made it easier to
build.

Ya I find this makes it very handy for making alterations.  I can keep
the layout assembled in at one end of my living room and pull out a
section or two and work on them in my build area.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty comfortable with this section of the
layout--I made the three track crossing as best I could, and plan on adding a
few touches here and there, time permitting.

The joy of the time crunch.  Went through that with Jeff E last week,
expect to do it again next week.  :-)

Derek

Nahh, I'm getting cleverer in my old age.  Altenburg is pretty much
together now - so long as Derek doesn't go to plate-high landscaping or
decide to redo the roads in teal or something.

And I foisted off the ramps on Jeremy, since he wanted to participate.
He's got a nice strip to populate, and it's great because we hadn't
previously had any detail in that area.

So I mostly just need to rebuild the cliff face back to the original
version, and I'll be ready.

Jeremy was talking about building replacement ramps, but I thought he
ought to talk to you guys first to see what you're going to do with
Altenburg West when I head off to wherever.

Jeff E