 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7881
Re: Laandscaping is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:20:20 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I believe that the outer loop is still GO train compliant, but having no 10 wide
anywhere in my collection, I can't test it.

The Go Train is dead.  Everyone, especially Calum, :-)  will be pleased
to know that I've finally got board of the Go Train.  I'll be taring it
down in the near future.  It may be present at NMRA but I'm not going to
try and run it.

Did we come to any decision on a way to store the surplus rolling stock units?
It was mentinoed that the train yard won't be large enuf to accomodate all the
rolling stock that we have.  Or do we just have a box under the layout and grab
when wanted?

I think boxes under the layout is the best we can do in the time we have
available.

Derek