 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7934
Re: Laandscaping is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:38:13 GMT

As well, that one 'ramp up' that comes right out of Calum's station and proceeds
up the ramp to Altenberg--on my module the track is 2 plates high.  Again, if
possible, Calum, could you make the last track segment in your train station
1 plate high at one end and 2 plates high at the edge of your module?

No problem.

Calum