 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7872
7871  |  7873
Subject:
Laandscaping is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:24:36 GMT

So this is what I did in my spare time...

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

It comes apart in sections just like Dereks--which actually made it easier to
build.

Few things--I'm going to be gone all week, but will be home on the weekend--I'll
try to get a few buildings made for the empty spots, but would appreciate any
small office/homes that anyone could bring.

As mentioned before, I will be short 2 XL grey baseplates for the train yard.  I
own 12 (3 modules) and have a road running down one side of the 4th module.  I
have the 3 16x32 grey baseplates to fill beside the road, but don't have the XL
baseplates for the other half of that particular module.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty comfortable with this section of the
layout--I made the three track crossing as best I could, and plan on adding a
few touches here and there, time permitting.

Take care

Dave K