 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7927
Re: Laandscaping is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

<snip>

Jeremy was talking about building replacement ramps, but I thought he
ought to talk to you guys first to see what you're going to do with
Altenburg West when I head off to wherever.

Jeff E

Wow, there's a thought I've been avoiding--LEGO life without Jeff E.

I love Altenburg and all, but seriously, that long red 'backbone' just doesn't
sit right.

I also have a tough time leaving a large percentage of my LEGO stock 'committed'
to the current layout for any lengthy period of time.

I dunno, I'll see what others say.

Dave K