 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7873
Re: Laandscaping is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:37:51 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

So this is what I did in my spare time...

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Looks great!

It comes apart in sections just like Dereks--which actually made it easier to
build.

Ya I find this makes it very handy for making alterations.  I can keep
the layout assembled in at one end of my living room and pull out a
section or two and work on them in my build area.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty comfortable with this section of the
layout--I made the three track crossing as best I could, and plan on adding a
few touches here and there, time permitting.

The joy of the time crunch.  Went through that with Jeff E last week,
expect to do it again next week.  :-)

Derek