 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6257
Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead to Winter 2002 and Spring 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michel Magnan writes:

<some *really* nifty ideas>

While what you've sketched out is rather ambitious, and may be hard to
coordinate successfully it would be REALLY cool if it happened! I for one
would love to see it, it would really wow the audience.

Whatever the various Canadian clubs decide to do or not, MichLTC has every
intention of displaying a layout at the NMRA affiliated train show on 18-20
July in Toronto. We have already applied for space where the conventions
website indicated we should apply. The communication we have gotten back has
not been the greatest, but we think we will be approved.

We should clarify, we are displaying this on our own, not as an official
LEGO(r) affiliated display. We have asked for financial assistance but do
not know if we will get it or not.

Hope that helps.