 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6256
Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead to Winter 2002 and Spring 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Oooooh, I'm "core" now!

Dave K
-who is going over to the dark side of rtlToronto!  "Robots???  We no need
no stinkin' robots!!!"

keep talking like that and you WONT BE CORE!!!

we can revoke you membership (snap) like that!

remember RTL stands for ROBOTS, trains, LEGO, Toronto!!

Notice how the posts have "fallen" over the past week, its not because
I've not been here.

Notice how Bruce is just not talking trains.  John, Oliver, Ka On?
nope.. just 4 guys and their train sets.... -- sad really --

Soon, when this "little train thing" is over we can go back and
concentrate on the super cool King of the Hill game.

I've already got a base that is FAST.... I'm not posting an anti-X
time.. but its fast.

Faster then the joke of a robot Bruce brought to the dinner last.

Chris

WOW, that feels much better.  fatherhood has changed nothing... (except
lack of sleep)

:)

:)

:)

Wow did that sound like Miss Othmar in Charlie Brown cartoons...

Woh woh, woh woh woh...

What?  Can't understand you...

You say something Chris?  Something about robots or something...?

Ahh, being one of those that enjoy *all* aspects of the LEGO hobby (plates!
the grey plates!!! a la Derek ;) ), I shall humour you right now and say,
"Oh, I'll have a robot at the next competition, but I'll also be enjoying
this Saturdays Train show!

Too bad for you.

Dave K
-Rising above the weeping and gnashing of teeth of those who limit
themselves to better possibilities