 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6215
Re: Train 4: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

<snip>

I'd love to update the land sale, but getting modules finished is more
critical at this moment - I'll see if I can squeeze out some spare time.

Folks might want to coordinate with Dave -- he's been sick, and his
great plans aren't going to materialize this time, so you might be able
to give him some help.

Jeff E

Yeah, I got nothin'

Well, I have track and baseplates..

I was thinking about getting some of my green bricks together and soing a
forest/hill thing as *something*, but the lack o' energy and the hacking
cough seems to be thwarting my efforts.

I was also thinking about throwing the firestation on one of the modules,
but it takes up half the module and is rather large... it might look a
little odd sitting there by itself (but it got in the paper ;) )

Whatever the group decides...

I am sorry.

Dave K.
-who has his lucid moments--however, this is probably not one of them... no
dinner tonight for me.  See you next Saturday.