 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6230
Re: Train 4: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
Looks great, Dave!

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier about track heights.

The joint between Ramp2 and Ramp 1 is exactly 4 bricks elevation.
"Standard" track height on the layout is 1 plate (to allow curves,
switches, etc).  I adhere to the maxslope = .2 brick per segment, max
change = .1 per segment^2

I don't incline switches, that's asking for it.

I'm sure your join is within a plate either way, so we'll make do.

Jeff E

<snip>

We're good then 'cause at the end of my second curve I'm at exactly 4 bricks
high :)

Then I hand off to you...

I have eliminated all landscaping *sigh*, and am in the process of filling
the module with misc buildings and forestry.

Wimping out I know, but, eh, I know when to throw in the towel ;)

(of course, I'm also a really cool frood who knows where his towel is, so
there you are.)

Dave K