 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6144
Re: Train 4: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 01:43:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
Hi folks,

Jeff VW has a shipyard, so if you've got some pleasure boats to clutter
it up, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. :)  And if you want to make
standard 4x8x3-and-a-bit cargo containers (label 'em if you want 'em
back!), They'll look cool piled around.  If you put a magnet and hold
inside the container near the top at the centre, his crane will be able
to hoist them, too!

You can access the 'magnetic' instructions here:

Deep Links:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Trains/RollingStock/ContainerCar/ContainerV2/containerv2.ldr
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Trains/RollingStock/ContainerCar/ContainerV2/container_v2_01.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Trains/RollingStock/ContainerCar/ContainerV2/container_v2_15.gif

Only one module doesn't have an owner yet - that's the "Empty NE" module
above Jeff VW's Dam.

Jeff - were you going to put something there, or should we auction it
off?
Auction it off... do I get the profits???

I'd like to organize those bringing the wooden module bases:  I know
from speaking to Calum that he'll need a spare full module for the SW
corner.  Can someone bring an extra for him?  Likewise, I'll need a
spare full module for one of the widened Train Ramp sections.  Dave,
Jeff VW, Ben, do you have sufficient for your areas?

As discussed with you Jeff I have 6 modules that will be used in the seaport
(as well as the Ramp 3 and 4 in your area.) Add to this my 'dam' module and
I have no modules left.....

Jeff VW

Jeff E