 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6227
Re: Train 4: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:22:36 GMT

<snip>

This is what I was going for but I have no time to complete it at all...

I'm probably going back to work tomorrow--the first time I'll actually get
there since Christmas Eve day, so there's probably a whole bunch of stuff I
have to catch up on, so there goes every evening this week...

But I will "break down" all the terrain and show up with the two modules
with track--I'll try to populate the empty space with buildings ''n stuff.

Dave K

oops, fergot the link:

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

There ya go...