 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6219
Re: Train 4: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I got my stuff just about ready... I might think about making some more
"RTL-approved" (Jeff VW verion 2) containers, and few other things.  I am
basically ready.

Just so everyone knows the magnets in the containers are optional, There
will only be a few containers moving arould the display at any given time...

I have 6 "non-'RTL Toronto'-approved" modules.  I brought them to Train2
since I needed 6 modules.  The plywood is too thick (its 3/4" instead of 3/8")
I got it like this because the wood was on clearance... $14 for 6 modules.
All 6 modules were less than $21 for the wood.

We have enough modules now for the whole layout, so there is no need to
bring yours. Dave, and Matthias are bring extra modules to fill in the blanks...

Speaking of which, Jeff and Derek, Have we got all areas of the layout
filled or are there still some holes* in Altenburg and other areas that need
to be filled in. I believe Daves area may need some filler...

Can we update/create some new Land sale images?

Jeff VW

I'd love to update the land sale, but getting modules finished is more
critical at this moment - I'll see if I can squeeze out some spare time.

Folks might want to coordinate with Dave -- he's been sick, and his
great plans aren't going to materialize this time, so you might be able
to give him some help.

Jeff E

So does the ramp up to the top platform start at the switch or after the
first curve?

I'm starting to put something together now.

Dave K