 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6216
Re: Please join me in congratulating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee writes:

...Chris and Kate Magno and their new baby daughter Abigail Lucy Magno, born
2:30AM January 10th, 9 lbs 14 oz.  Baby and mother are doing fine, as is our
favourite rtlToronto luminary, who is currently without sleep in a small
waiting room at the hospital.

Calum

Congratulations to the Magno family!

So, are we going to see a more mature Chris in the future?  :>

???

Shyeah right....  ;)

Now Chris has a bona-fidy excuse to act childish ;)

Quote to Kate sometime in the near future in the Magno household:

"Me?  Acting childish??  Just having fun with Abby!"

One of my friends, who didn't have kids until he was 34ish, and whom we all
thought was the biggest kid in the group, definitly did not change into
"Stoic Man" upon the arrival of his kids--to point--when we went over to his
abode, he'd be the one playing with the *cough* megablocks *cough* more than
his kids... "Look what I built!" (great big wall)

Chris I see pretty much on par ('xcept the actual usage of MB).

Oh don't worry about my friend and his ownership of MB--now that hte oldest
child is 3ish, the LEGO is coming out, and the big MB is going bye-bye.

Dave K