 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6177
Re: OT: Elevator Machine Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:31:43 GMT

I think I will write a letter and leave it in the office explaining my
wishes, then it is up to them to contact me back if they think it is a
reasonable request.

NO NO NO!!! It's not up to them.  Its up to YOU.  put your request in
writing but fudge it by giving a valid reason for you to be there.

I'll tell you now that if you just say your interested they will say no.
more likely it will be ignored.  BUT if you plead some excuse like "your
doing a project" then people feel more comfortable in helping you.  its
all about social engineering.

you cant be wishy-washy. AND you have to follow up with voice requests.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?