 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4524
Re: Winners Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 00:26:44 GMT

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message

A better question would be, if you get on one of the new trains, do you
spontaneously die, or just melt to death?

I'll see if I can find out.  Would you like pictures? :-)

Not of the new hardware!

Like I said, the old stuff is flawless. The new trains are these gigantic,
massive, anticompliant, incompatable blobs of putrid mass that are just so
disgusting to see I relaly hope they just roll off the end of the track and
land in the water.

Truly a sad and distasteful waste of engineering time and effort. A shameful
moment in Canadian engineering history.

*VOMIT.*

I hope Toronto buys the old trains if Vancouver ever gets rid of some of the
stock.

    Iain