 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4519
Re: Winners Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:22:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I have a working (USED) 9V technic motor (the old style), and want to trade
for a 9V technic motor (new style).  I do not care for any ungeared motors.
Also will be arranging an order for Spectrum shortly...to get some vital
electrical components for a project I am in the midst of.

Hey Ben,

I'll trade you a 9V geared (ie, the Mindstorms kind) for the non
geared...will bring it to the next meeting if you remind me.

Calum

Oh! we’re doin’ trades!!!
          ~I'm in…

Ben, I've got the customized knight made for you.
Hopefully you can bring the archer from the
Guarded Inn with the flared bullet helm to trade.
And also, since you have a few Bull’s Attack sets,

errr I only have 1 Bull's Attack.

would it be possible to sell me one of their flags?

I can spare a flag...I'll give it to you for free.

I'll bring the flag, the archer, and the ungeared (old) 9v motor with me to
the next dinner (on the 14th, if I don't have drill - I'll have to verify)

I will also bring the roof section of my castle...I already brought the two
floors last time...(it was a real pain transporting it around)
I still have to work on the 2nd floor details, like the flooring, and beds.

Ben