 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4501
Re: Winners Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 00:12:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Hopefully Calum still has the brown hood from
his Gungan Sub… I've got a few old-skool Town
minifigs you might like! (except without the classic
smiley-faces…I've got none left!) and if there’s any
rtlToronto T-shirts left I'd like a large one.

Still sitting here waiting to go.  I actually have one more large and one
more medium shirt, then I need to buy a new batch.  My long term goal is new
shirts (same pattern, maybe different shirt colours) by BrickFest.  I said
this nearly a year ago, but, bah, whatever. Bring $13 in cash.

                      P.S. when’s the next dinner?

Friday, June 7th, 2002. I am currently bleeding from my mouth more than
Bleeding Gums Murphy.  Food (and booking rtl/live1, rtl11) is furthest away
from my mind as anything right now, but June 7th is June Dinner.  Be there,
or be a 2x2 macaroni.

Calum