 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4497
Re: Winners Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:37:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I have a working (USED) 9V technic motor (the old style), and want to trade
for a 9V technic motor (new style).  I do not care for any ungeared motors.
Also will be arranging an order for Spectrum shortly...to get some vital
electrical components for a project I am in the midst of.

Hey Ben,

I'll trade you a 9V geared (ie, the Mindstorms kind) for the non
geared...will bring it to the next meeting if you remind me.

Calum

No problem...I'll have to test it out to double check it works alright.
Had 2 of them, but sold one...
will remind you a day or two before the next dinner....

Ben