 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4498
Re: Winners Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I have a working (USED) 9V technic motor (the old style), and want to trade
for a 9V technic motor (new style).  I do not care for any ungeared motors.
Also will be arranging an order for Spectrum shortly...to get some vital
electrical components for a project I am in the midst of.

Hey Ben,

I'll trade you a 9V geared (ie, the Mindstorms kind) for the non
geared...will bring it to the next meeting if you remind me.

Calum

Oh! we’re doin’ trades!!!
           ~I'm in…

Ben, I've got the customized knight made for you.
Hopefully you can bring the archer from the
Guarded Inn with the flared bullet helm to trade.
And also, since you have a few Bull’s Attack sets,
would it be possible to sell me one of their flags?

Hopefully Calum still has the brown hood from
his Gungan Sub… I've got a few old-skool Town
minifigs you might like! (except without the classic
smiley-faces…I've got none left!) and if there’s any
rtlToronto T-shirts left I'd like a large one.

                       P.S. when’s the next dinner?

                              -R