 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4515
Re: Winners Finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 02:37:56 GMT

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message

If I get on the Sky Train in Vancouver, does it stop at Bathurst or
Spadina?

A better question would be, if you get on one of the new trains, do you
spontaneously die, or just melt to death?

(I. cannot. TOLLERATE. the. new. trains. Hello, Bombardier, I am not a
Playmobil. I DO NOT RIDE IN A GIANT BLOB-TRAIN. Stupid Bombardier. Love
UTDC.)

    Iain