 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4525
Re: [rtlToronto] Monthly Dinner, Friday June 14th 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 00:25:05 GMT

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message

So anybody know anything interesting to do in Vancouver?

SkyTrain. Original line. Avoid new line like the PLAGUE.

(I'd ride it, for the stations. But the trains. THE TRAINS. They have to go.
Right now.)

    Iain