 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4521
Re: [rtlToronto] Monthly Dinner, Friday June 14th 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:41:32 GMT

Oh great now there's going to be a work emergency or I'll be sick or
something that will prevent me from making it that day too. :-)

You know the good old Murphy (as in Murphy's Laws) :)

Thanks for the change, I hope this doesn't inconvienence someone else.

So anybody know anything interesting to do in Vancouver?

See if you can hang out with the the guys from VLC...
there should be a nice group of enthusiasts in the area!!! :)