 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4493
Re: rtl11 Concerns, finalized date and stuff soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 16:27:25 GMT

17th is good for me

Multi-RCX  (in case you had any doubts!)

Flag in the center of the table

Pulley wheel or another tire on top

No need to cross the table...object is to lift the flag
(I'm not convinced that I agree with this one because we really started out
to create table crossing robots...We threw the flag in at the end for a
little more challenge. That said, if the obective is to lift the flag, I
don't like placing restrictions on how it should be done)

Bruce