 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 43
  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) Yes, I did have a good time at Mels. I was an hour late, but didn't miss all of the fun. It was interesting how diverse our interests with Lego and other stuff are. We couldn't seem to carry on a single topic of conversation for more than a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G2J7II.E03@lugnet.com... (...) thing, (...) together Orbital towers :) Don't worry, I doubt any of us will ever live to see one built. My, that was morbid. LETS BUILD ONE OUT OF LEGO! (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) Wow, three RCX's to play with, and you would let yourself get beat by someone who only has one?? I have lots of ideas for blockstackers, but I think I should just stick to the semi workable idea I had from last time. Maybe I could build (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) Ohhhhhh was that a shot ???? (grin) what are you trying to say, that a remote controlled robot is not allowed? I'll have you know that I'm entering the exact same robot except maybe I'll add code this time. (grin) (...) seriously.... I'm (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) oh i dream of those weighted LEGO bricks. I heard about them, and even seen them in another robot competiton. A guy made this big hammer like structure with all those lead filled LEGO bricks at the top. I can imagine the mayhem that caused. My (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) Speaking of much wanted bricks, The pieces I'm trying to scrounge up now, on my wish list, whatever, in the sequence of priority, are: The big technic turntables (drooling over Jin's dog which had like 6 of them) Those power switches that (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) all these items can be bought from pitsco or sprectum. pitsco is US and can be found here: (URL) for the long url. maybe i made it clickable. and sprectum is close to Rob, and there number is....... ummmm rob?.... all the stuff you mentioned (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: did everyone have fun at mel's

(...) Well, maybe it was a shot. No, just kidding. Make sure youre robot works next time, and wow me. (...) Faster better cheaper like NASA's recent probe to Mars?? just kidding. I guess I thought it would need two rcx's to control the mutiple (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  pnumatics

(...) ummm close, faster, better cheaper to mars, but more the the one that made it, not the one that crashed. (...) yes it is a "circuit" its actually quite simple. I'll post lots of info if only you and others promise not to use the ideas in there (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)