 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3332
Re: Train3 Updated Layout and Door Dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:52:51 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hi folks,

First, check out the latest layout diagram here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011902-layout.jpg

It now integrates modules from Derek as well as spacer modules which will be
filled by JeffE, Richard and Ben.  The left spacer I will bring completely
bare-JeffE and Richard, could you decide how to layout the module?  The
right spacer will be Ben's, again, you might want to discuss with JeffE and
Richard about what to do with the space.

Richard, Ben, here is what I propose:

I'd like to use, say, 1/2 of the spacer nearest my layout.  I'll bring a
48x48 gray plate and 3 green straight road plates to provide for the
road and my buildings.

My space will hold a car frame and tire fabrication plant, and a car
dealership.  Calum: It may be slightly demented, but we'll get an
economy going yet!

I'll also bring a bunch of petal-less flower stems and brush to turn the
other half of the module into a sandlot if you both fail to bring
anything :)

Jeff E