 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3353
Re: Train3 Updated Layout and Door Dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 04:01:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Sorry for replying so late,
and I am not feeling 100%.

   You and me both!
Sorry I couldn’t make it…just too sick.     :(
Shouldn’t have shoveled those driveways without a hat.

shame on you...hasn't your mother told you anything about going outside
without a hat... :)

I was planning on a slight and friendly ribbing for not coming....but I
can't say to much because of your condition...actually I am sort of glad
you didn't come....because I'd hate for you to spread a nasty virus to the
little young 'uns... :)

All that aside, you missed a great show, and you were greatly missed... :(
a lot of new stuff displayed, and a few new people came, including one
from Pensylvania (he belongs to WAMALUG) and one from Eastern Canada....
I guess its one more step closer to CANADA LegoFEST.  woohoo!!

Oh Well, there is always next time....

Peace Out...(and get better!!)

Ben