 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3350
Re: Train3 Updated Layout and Door Dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:10:25 GMT

Sorry for replying so late, but I was in the middle of a novel yesterday,
and I am not feeling 100%.

However, I'd still bring the extra one for Richard.  I am bringing the 2nd
one, just in case there is no room for my buildings and stuff.  My city hall
takes up officially around 64 by 32 studs, and that is the building itself.
The baseplates surrounding it, and it most likely takes up a module by
itself.

I figured I could put the track, the road, and the 2 buildings on the other
module, plus a train controller??? if necessary.

Ben

PS my mom is taking the car to get serviced for 8:30....they are changing
at tire and will probably take about 20 minutes.  I will desperately try
and get there for shortly after 10:00, and hopefully much earlier than
11:00.

If its any consolation, my contribution will be much less than the past
2 shows, well, err, a lot less than last time.....

pretend I am coming earlier... :)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Trust me...I don't intend to fail to bring my stuff.  It's definitely going
along with 2 modules, 3 buildings, and my rolling stock.

Hey Ben,

Are you using both modules, or just the one in the diagram?  If you're using
just the one, does that mean I don't have to bring the extra for the left side?

Calum