 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3297
3296  |  3298
Subject:
Train3 Updated Layout and Door Dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 05:35:48 GMT

Hi folks,

First, check out the latest layout diagram here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011902-layout.jpg

It now integrates modules from Derek as well as spacer modules which will be
filled by JeffE, Richard and Ben.  The left spacer I will bring completely
bare-JeffE and Richard, could you decide how to layout the module?  The
right spacer will be Ben's, again, you might want to discuss with JeffE and
Richard about what to do with the space.

A couple of notes:

-I measured the doors today at Lillian H Smith.  The max width is 32".  So
if you use 1x2 framing around the modules for racking, you should be just
okay.  JeffE suggested bolting an N shape.  Probably a good idea!

-There is a space between me and Ben's spacer module, if someone wants to
build some bridges, followup or email, if not, I guess I'll have to think of
something creative to put there.

Calum