 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3341
Re: Train3 Updated Layout and Door Dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:22:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Trust me...I don't intend to fail to bring my stuff.  It's definitely going
along with 2 modules, 3 buildings, and my rolling stock.

Hey Ben,

Are you using both modules, or just the one in the diagram?  If you're using
just the one, does that mean I don't have to bring the extra for the left side?

Calum