 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2794
Re: rtlToronto10 competition rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:11:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:

Yes, you are defenitely using a touch sensor to 'see' blocks. As a said
earlier, I don't have enough 3 long bricks either. Dave? Calum? Ben? Anyone
else who has 50 gazillion part collections? Want to help out the less fortunate
among us? I would like 8 3x3 blocks in black please:)
Rob

Put in your orders now for blocks--I'll bring 'em to dinner on Friday.  As
well, I *hope* to have a preliminary 'bot set up by then.

I'll also have the train video up on my site by tonite

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Stay safe.

Dave